- Family Optical is following CDC guidelines and allowing 10 people in the store at one time.
- Please wear a mask when entering. Excluding those that for health or other reasons cannot.
- Frames that are tried on will be separated, then sanitized before putting back.
- Please give us a call with an approximate time you plan on visiting.
- Curbside service is available; and as always is free of charge.
EYEGLASSES AND EYECARE FOR THE CLEVELAND AREA
Established in 1959, Family Optical is a full service family run and owned optical store.
Fifty-two years of excellence and commitment to eye care is what separates us from the others. We are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality eye care. We are centrally located between Bagley Rd and I-71 in Middleburg Heights. From the moment you walk into our building, you will be made to feel at home. Our office provides a warm and comfortable atmosphere. Our practice is built on combining the best professional vision care possible within a family environment. Our expertly trained opticians will assist you in finding the perfect frame to fit your individuality. We offer an extremely large variety of frame styles to choose from.
We provide the latest lens technology available for difficult prescriptions including prisms, astigmatisms and high powers. Family Optical does most types of eyeglass repairs, often while you wait.
Family Optical has a wide selection including
safety glasses, Varilux lenses, and Crizal anti-glare coatings.
FRIENDLY HELP FROM STANLEY
KIDS MIRAFLEX GLASSES
HUGE SELECTION OF FRAMES
7350 Pearl Road
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130-4807
Saturday: 1st & 3rd of each month 10am-1pm
We do accept many different insurances and/or discount plans including EyeMed, Medical Mutual, Blue View Vision, Aetna, and VSP discount plans. Financing options available thru Care Credit.
Curb-side service. Delivery to nursing homes and adult day care facilities in our area of glasses and repairs on glasses.